20,000+ People Bought Amazons Best-Selling Eye Serum in November

As the day goes on, my eyes can only be compared to that of a raccoon. I wake up in the morning with fairly light skin under my eyes, looking pretty well-rested. But, as the hours tick by, the darkness creeps in. Ive tried eye masks, Ive tried ice rollers, but by about 8 p.m.,

As the day goes on, my eyes can only be compared to that of a raccoon. I wake up in the morning with fairly light skin under my eyes, looking pretty well-rested. But, as the hours tick by, the darkness creeps in. I’ve tried eye masks, I’ve tried ice rollers, but by about 8 p.m., all bets are off — I basically look like I have two black eyes. I’m always searching for a product to help diminish said raccoon eyes, so coming across the Dongyu 5% Caffeine Eye Serum may just be my skincare routine’s best bet yet.

For starters, this eye serum contains — as the name suggests — five percent caffeine. In addition to waking up our bodies in the morning, caffeine also helps energize and wake up the skin. “Caffeine constricts blood vessels, which increases circulation and acts as an anti-inflammatory,” board-certified dermatologist and founder of Skin Wellness Dermatology, Corey L. Hartman, M.D., previously told InStyle. In addition to caffeine, this eye serum also contains a host of nourishing ingredient that help tighten, reduce wrinkles, and hydrate the under-eye area, including hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, camellia sinensis (a type of green tea), and glutathione.

Amazon

But its most interesting feature is definitely the 360-degree stainless steel roller ball applicator, which not only evenly distributes the serum around the eyes but provides a delightfully cooling massage of the eye contour simultaneously. The brand recommends using this eye serum twice a day, once in your morning skincare routine and once in the evening. It’s designed for all skin types, including dry and oily, and only a small amount is needed each time you use it. Not to mention at only $18 with an on-site coupon, it’s a total steal.

Plus, it’s currently Amazon’s best-selling eye treatment serum, so it’s no wonder that it’s been selling like hotcakes. In fact, more than 20,000 people have purchased it this past month alone, per the retailer. It also boasts 2,500-plus five-star ratings, with people raving that they’ve noticed quick results with the serum.

An 81-year-old shopper called it a “miracle” and said it looks like they “had an eye lift just in three days” after using it. Other customers echoed that sentiment; it helps “saggy, baggy under-eyes,” according to another fan. “I saw my eyes had less dark circles and bags… after one week,” wrote one shopper. Someone else even claimed it “immediately” removed at least 70 percent of their dark circles. “The results are wild after only two uses!” enthused a final shopper.

If you’re curious about how and where to store this little tube, many shoppers recommended putting it in the fridge. The general consensus is that this extra step makes the serum feel “very refreshing.” Pick up a tube of the Dongyu 5% Caffeine Eye Serum for yourself for $18 at Amazon.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57w6iloLGlYrCissWeoKedXZrGpnnSnqmupV2WuqLGzqdkcWxgbn56fA%3D%3D

Share!